Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Party Time!!



Today we hosted the Third Family Christmas party for Shayne's side of the family. It sure was alot of work, but worth it. Everyone seemed to have a great time and overall I think that it was a success. I just wish that I had more time and energy to talk more with everyone.


This is Shayne's cousins daughter Ashley opening her gift for the Chinese gift exchange. She chose the present that we bought, so we were glad to see that she liked it because it is so hard to shop for this gift exchange. It was an Oilers scarf with an Andrew Cogliano signed card. These scarfs were sold at an Oilers game and proceeds went to charity. I believe they raised $100,000.00 for charity, so it was a double gift! Also in the picture is Shayne's cousin Stephen and his cousins step daughter Hope.

3 comments:

  1. It really was a great time. Thanks for all the hard work helping prepare for this honey! It was a lot of work and we couldn't have pulled it off without you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge thank you Sandy, both of you did so much and I am so grateful for all that you both did. The party was a huge success, like AJ said, she's going to have a hard time next year! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it sure was a huge success! Ashley LOVED the scarf...she was even wearing it around the house the next day. :-) And about next year - I won't even be trying to "outdo" you guys.

    ReplyDelete