Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Last Regular Coffee?

After today it is decaf until the pregnancy test.
Transfer is scheduled for 2:00 today. We are lucky enough to have some 8 cell embryos this time which is pretty good news. They have determined that I am at a slightly higher risk than average for OHSS but not enough to stop proceeding. As always we are going to be cautiously optimistic. Keep your fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. Did the coffee taste better knowing it was your last one?

    After today just the waiting game hon. I've never been good at that, when I was a kid I would have opened my Christmas presents a week early if I was allowed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tasted awesome. Although Tim's decaf is just about as good!
      I hate the waiting game also! October 25 we will know if all of this paid off!

      Delete
  2. Shayne you still opened your gifts early and tried to tape them back up like I had them originally! lol

    Wishing, hoping and praying that all goes well Sandy! See you tomorrow for dinner, any special requests? Email me if you'd like ANYTHING at all please, you deserve to have anything you want!

    ReplyDelete