
We try not allow Tucker on the furniture but when we are not home he roams the house and loves to sleep on the love seat by the front window. This blanket is always hanging on the back of the love seat and he ALWAYS takes it down. After I got home from work today I noticed that he managed to arrange the blanket in a perfect circle. I know he does this in his bed, but have never seen him do this anywhere else. Who knows maybe he has tried and never been successful! I would love to take a video to see what he does when we are not arround.
Wow, what a perfect little nest! it must have got wrecked before I got home because I don't remember seeing it.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...this is too cute/funny! I wonder how long it took him? :-) Would be great to capture on video!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious dog Tucker is! I too would love to see how he would go about doing this and how long it takes him to build his nest.
ReplyDelete