Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tea Party

My niece Izabella is in Sparks which is the level before Brownies. Today I was invited to a tea for charity. We were served pie, ice cream and juice by the Sparks. It was really cute seeing all of these little girls all dressed in their uniform. I was surprised because the uniform is just a t-shirt, sache and scarf for all of the levels. The Pathfinder behind Izabella is an example. When I was in Brownies and Guides we had official shirts and skirts that we had to wear. I guess that these new uniforms are easier and cheaper.

3 comments:

  1. Just another example that they just don't make things like they used to.

    Izabella looks really cute in this picture. So curious about what is going on around her. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izabella is so cute and that's awesome to have a tea party, it's moments in time such as this that she will most likely cherish forever. You are such an awesome auntie Sandy.

    ReplyDelete