
I cannot believe how cold it has been lately. You would think that we live in the North Pole with Santa! It has been hovering around the -30 mark for quite a few days now. At one point on the weekend Edmonton was the 2nd coldest spot in the entire world. We must all love this city very much!
This is a picture of Shayne just about to take a break from shovelling. He looked so cute with his goatee all white and full of frost. Thanks for shovelling this winter Shayne!
It's crazy how cold it was. My legs were numb for quite a while after coming back in.
ReplyDeleteBrrrrrrr is right! You know it's been pretty bad when -15 degrees seems like a warm day!
Wow, it sure was cold and I'm so glad that I don't have to shovel. I hope you were dressed in layers Shayne!
ReplyDeleteYou didn't have to do it all at once Shayne...you should have gone inside for a few breaks to thaw out before going back out.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to take a picture while it was so cold too but something else kept coming up. I'm glad you've recorded it, especially that 2nd coldest day on the planet detail!
And I'm glad you didn't freeze your toes or ears or fingers!
ReplyDelete