Sunday, October 7, 2012

Retrieval

Just finished retrieval and there were a total of 23 eggs. 16 mature, 5 borderline and 2 immature. This time was very different from last time as I am not even sure any drugs got onto me! Now it is just time to rest until we hear from the embryologist tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

  1. You've done so awesome through this whole process! Just think, the worst of it is behind us now and it's just up to me to make sure you stay off your feet and rested up as much as possible.

    Love you honey, get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all you have done! I really appreciate all of your help. I am sure that Elyssa is enjoying spending done time with you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy I'm a bit behind in reading others posts, Michelle went home today so now I'm back to catching up here. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. You are absolutely amazing, if there's anything I can do please just say the word and I'll do whatever I can to help out.

    Take care and all the best to you both!

    ReplyDelete