Upon unpacking the Halloween stuff I came across Tuckers costumes. He also has a clown costume and an angel costume, but I think that this one suits him best! He even has the scary eyes!
This one is the best by far. Probably my favorite costume of all time. Hilarious! I always feel a little bad for him though, you can tell he's not impressed every time we dress him up. Still worth it though :D
This one is the best by far. Probably my favorite costume of all time. Hilarious! I always feel a little bad for him though, you can tell he's not impressed every time we dress him up. Still worth it though :D
ReplyDeleteHa ha...priceless!
ReplyDeleteI pretty much always have to fix Little Bear's eyes in Photoshop when I take indoor pictures of him because of the green "glow".
I just love this costume, it's so cute on Tucker!
ReplyDelete