I have been having really vivid dreams about not having enough sleepers for the baby. One night I even had a dream that we had a boy and I had to put him in a pink sleeper because that was all we had left. I have been really hesitant to buy anything because I was afraid that I might need to return it. Considering the last Doctors appointment, I have now decided to bite the bullet and start purchasing small items. These face cloths and hooded towels are the first ones.Tuesday, November 10, 2009
The First Purchase
I have been having really vivid dreams about not having enough sleepers for the baby. One night I even had a dream that we had a boy and I had to put him in a pink sleeper because that was all we had left. I have been really hesitant to buy anything because I was afraid that I might need to return it. Considering the last Doctors appointment, I have now decided to bite the bullet and start purchasing small items. These face cloths and hooded towels are the first ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Exciting stuff. I can't wait till we know if it's a boy or a girl as well.
ReplyDeleteAwwww, baby things, so is it ok if I quit just looking and start purchasing a few small things as well? :-)
ReplyDeleteWhen will you be finding out if it is a boy or a girl?
Yes we will be finding out the sex. Our ultrasound is on December 15th, so we should be able to find out then...unless the baby is not cooperating!
ReplyDeletegood prepare n_n Nice plan..
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how exciting!! It's funny that you're having vivid dreams about not having enough sleepers. :-) I still find it amazing that they can tell the sex of babies in advance nowadays...that was never an option with any of my kids.
ReplyDeleteAt least I don't remember it being an option with any of them...and that was 23-33 years ago.
ReplyDelete