Thursday, November 26, 2009

Oilers Booties


In the first trimester we decided that we were not going to purchase anything for the baby for obvious reasons. Everytime we went to the hockey game I saw these adorable booties but vowed not to buy them. When we made it passed the first trimester I went looking for these booties because I wanted them to be the first purchase. They were sold out game after game and I was pretty disappointed. Finally, just recently they restocked and we found them. They came in a set of two, away and home colors. They are sooo little in Shayne's hand....kinda scary!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, these are so adorable! I love them!! And do they ever look tiny in Shayne's hand, the baby will outgrow these in no time at all and be running around all over the place in no time at all! Children grow so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary for sure, but I agree they are awesome. Woo hoo, our babies first Oilers gear! You gotta teach em' young!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh they ARE adorable! When the baby grows out of them you could hang them from your rear view mirror or they would make a nice addition to your Oiler's room. :-)

    ReplyDelete