Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Soap as Air Freshener

Papa's trailer is full of storage and I am still finding cupboards that I didn't realize that they open. I think that I found the last hidden cupboard this weekend. It was under the fridge! Who would think that there is usable storage there? Among of few other things were these bars of soap again. I found these throughout the trailer so I asked my Mom why Papa had soap everywhere and she said that it was like that in his house too and that it was used as an air freshener. I thought that was a little weird, but this time I decided to go back and smell the cupboard since it probably has not be opened in 2 years. To my surprise it smelled very fresh. I guess that it did work!

3 comments:

  1. I was pretty surprised as well, who knew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought of this, thanks for the idea Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tip! I hate wasting things and try to use soap up until there's nothing left but it's pretty much impossible...now I know what to do with those leftover bits. :-)

    ReplyDelete