Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Start

On Monday June 8 I got the call from the Fertility Clinic that I was going to be starting IVF this cycle. I was very excited and scared at the same time. I am not going to go into details of all the emotions because I would be here for hours! Then on Wednesday June 10 I received my BOX of medicine that I will be taking over the next month or so. Thankfully we have insurance because this box costs over $1700.00! At this point I was thinking that this was now becoming a reality! The next picture of the spray was supposed to be included in the post, but it just was not working (thats why I waited so long to post this picture).


3 comments:

  1. Looks interesting, I hope you all the best with this Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...I can imagine it would be exciting and scary too! I hope and pray and believe that this will work for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it would be a lot of medicine but even I was surprised to see a whole box full. So scary and exciting all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete