We went camping in Saskatchewan this past weekend again. The weather was not to bad there. It was sunny and I think that it hit around 17 on Saturday. I am always amazed at wildlife. We saw these Deer on the way there and I was surprised how sensitive they are. One little movement closer to them and they are gone.Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Timid Deer
We went camping in Saskatchewan this past weekend again. The weather was not to bad there. It was sunny and I think that it hit around 17 on Saturday. I am always amazed at wildlife. We saw these Deer on the way there and I was surprised how sensitive they are. One little movement closer to them and they are gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What, were you expecting them to come up to the car and ask for a bite to eat? ;)
ReplyDeleteSome deer are not so timid, they will stand there until you can darn near touch them! And lucky you, sun and warm, there was snow on Friday night at the farm, it was still on my car on Sat. morning! So much for my gardening plans for this past weekend!
ReplyDeleteWow! I bet I could travel to Grande Prairie and back 100 times and not get a picture like this of the deer I've seen. They are sooooo beautiful!
ReplyDelete