
This is the first medicine that I started on Thursday June 18. It is a nasal spray that I have to take 5 times a day. It must be strictly taken at 7:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM, 7:00 PM and 11:00 PM. This is supposed to stop all hormones and put my body into medical menopause. The doctors recommend this so that my body will restart everything from the beginning. I also have to take a low dose aspirin and of course prenatal vitamins.
So far I have not experienced any symptoms except grouchiness! Poor Shayne! I am really trying not to take it out on him, but I don't know how successful I am.
The medical world keeps on astounding me, I never heard of this before and hopefully it's going to work for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to say it's Monday and I'm still alive! ;)
ReplyDeleteReally though it hasn't been that bad, the least I can do is put up with a few heightened emotions since it's you that has to go through all this stuff.