Friday, September 11, 2009

A Fun Day

My Dad's birthday is in late July and my Mom's is in early August. We usually celebrate their birthdays together, but Shayne and I were in Calgary for alot of August. So on September long weekend we headed out to North Battleford to celebrate. On Saturday September 5 we started the day with some go cart riding. It is a pretty good track and even has a bridge. Then we went on the boat and Seadoo in the afternoon. It was a beautiful day and I really enjoyed the ride. In the picture is Captain Dad, my Niece Izabella, Lukas my Nephew and Shayne. My Mom and I are in the back of the boat. My sister Angie and my other Nephew Austin were on the Seadoo.

4 comments:

  1. It was really fun. Turned out to be a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful photo Sandy! It really does look like a lot of fun and sounds that way too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - definitely looks like fun! Do the boat and Seadoo belong to your parents or were they rentals? How awesome that you had such great weather for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they both belong to my parents. They got the boat two summers ago and the seadoo this year. I really wanted to go on the seadoo, but it is a little bumpy for a women in my condition! Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete