Wednesday, September 16, 2009

OMG

This is getting a little real now! Shayne and I went for our first doctors appointment and our first ultrasound. The appointment went as I would expect and I really like my obstritrician. Then we went for the ultasound. This had to be done a little earlier then normal for reasons such as viability, positioning and counting of the heartbeats. I am thankful to report that there is only one heartbeat. In this picture that dark circle is our miracle baby. The heart rate was going strong at 123 beats per minute.
( It is even getting wierd making a new label called "The Baby)

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing thing to see! I had no idea it beats so fast. I can't wipe the smile off my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so fantastic! I am soooo happy for both of you and sure touched by this photo, my first grandbaby! Thank you to both of you for blessing my life with a new addition, and yes I do have a few tears of gratitude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Baby"...wow and amazing! I can't wait to meet this little person! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many weeks pregnant are you now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tomorrow ( September 23) I will be 8 weeks. The time is sure going slow!

    Thanks Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8 weeks?! I think it's going fast. :-)

    ReplyDelete