My Nephew Austin decided that he wanted to come on the boat, so he just jumped from the Seadoo into the lake and swam to the boat. Eventually all of us got into the lake which was helpful in transferring the little kids from the Seadoo to the boat. Austin and I just stayed in the lake the whole time and had fun playing tag and other games. I was nervous at first but I thought if my 12 year old Nephew isn't scared then I shouldn't be! In this picture my Sister is holding her daughter Belle and Austin and I are in the back. Shayne is on the Seadoo and he was going really REALLY fast. I was scared that he was going to crash!Friday, September 11, 2009
Refreshing
My Nephew Austin decided that he wanted to come on the boat, so he just jumped from the Seadoo into the lake and swam to the boat. Eventually all of us got into the lake which was helpful in transferring the little kids from the Seadoo to the boat. Austin and I just stayed in the lake the whole time and had fun playing tag and other games. I was nervous at first but I thought if my 12 year old Nephew isn't scared then I shouldn't be! In this picture my Sister is holding her daughter Belle and Austin and I are in the back. Shayne is on the Seadoo and he was going really REALLY fast. I was scared that he was going to crash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was a little scared to jump into the lake as well. I've swam in a lake before, but never in the middle of it like that. Fortunately no fish bit my toes ;)
ReplyDeleteThe seadoo was really fun. You are right I was going pretty fast (about 52 miles an hour according to the speedometer), I almost scared myself a little bit. Fun stuff!
Wow, I never realized that seadoos went that fast! So you took "go jump in the lake" literally? :-)
ReplyDeleteI would have been too scared to jump in...no matter how many 12 year olds (or nieces and nephews of mine) were doing it! Up to my upper chest is deep enough for me - life jacket or not. :-) I have a vivid imagination and I won't even tell you what kinds of things I could imagine swimming or floating around below me.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't have been able to watch you go that fast on the Seadoo either...too scary.
Yep, I'm just a big chicken. :-)
But it's awesome that you guys had fun!
Yes I always worry that a fish is going to bite my toes, but I was able to put it out of my mind and have fun.
ReplyDelete