Friday, September 28, 2012

A Day Trip

On Sept 26 I had to go to the Royal Alex for bloodwork at 8 am. I called the clinic at about 2:30 to find out the results and they said that my estrogen levels were to high and that I needed to come in to Calgary the next morning. So Thursday morning off I went. They did an ultrasound and found 4-5 eggs in one ovary and 15 in the other! I guess that I am at risk for OHSS so I am going to need to decrease my medicine and go back on Sat to see if my levels have went down. It's kind scary!

On the way home a saw the Bow building. I thought that I would post it for Shayne to see as this is one of his biggest interests in Calgary.

1 comment:

  1. One day at a time, just think; either way we are half way to the end of the needles! :)

    It is a beautiful building. I don't know why but I've always been impressed with skyscrapers.

    ReplyDelete