Saturday, September 8, 2012

Round 2 begins!

On Wednesday September 5, 2012 I received my medication to begin IVF treatment. I was soo nervous about the medicine and began to go into panic mode when purolator told me that they did not have a refrigerator. As some of this medicine is required to be in the fridge I started making 15 different phone calls thinking that it was garbage. Since not all of the medicine was covered this time I thought that we might have wasted our money. Finally a nurse from the fertility clinic called and said that the ice packs were good for up to three days! I felt a whole lot better after that and a little silly!

3 comments:

  1. Sandy I don't think that you have any reason at all to feel foolish, it's best to ask questions and know for sure than to remain unsure.

    I'm looking forward to walking along this journey with you and following how you're doing. Thank you for being exactly who you are, you're one heck of an amazing lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much medicine. You ate ate a trooper!

    ReplyDelete