Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Frying Pan

This is our BBQ and on Saturday Shayne spent 2 hours putting it together, so it had to be tested out ( and it was our turn to cook). Shayne cooked hamburgers with all of the fixings and potatoes. My Mom gave us one of her cast iron frying pans to use and I will tell you that I have forgotten how good food tastes when it is cooked in those pans! Great job Shayne, everything turned out great!

4 comments:

  1. They really distribute the heat nicely as well. It worked great.

    I had no idea it would take 2 hours to put together the BBQ though. I'm not much of a handy man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice BBQ, good job of putting it together Shayne! Much better than me and putting together things, such as chairs! lol

    I too love the cast iron frying pans, the heat is even very unlike the other types of fry pans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...ya...awesome barbeque! I hope you guys know about stainless steel wipes? In case you're looking to replace your cast iron frying pans, I noticed recently that Superstore sells them. I'm still using mine faithfully since my P365 picture 2 or 3 months ago and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I have heard of those wipes, my Mom uses those on her appliances. I will have to pick some up because I am sure that they make it alot easier to clean.

    Thanks for the tip about the pans, I will for sure keep that in mind!

    ReplyDelete