Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Don't Think that We Have Enough

When a friend of mine got pregnant ( Marzena) she decided that it would be a great idea to buy supplies in advance before she went on maternity leave. Shayne and I thought that it would be a great idea, but I never thought that we would actually get around to doing it. Then we came across a good deal at Wal-mart for the type of TP that we like. It was a really great deal, I think it was a package for $7.50. Shayne thought that it would be a good idea to get some and I agreed. I had no idea how much was planning to get. He asked, " So what do you think...10?" I responded by telling him that if he wanted to get 10, he would have to load them and stand in line by himself because I wanted no part of 10 packages! Sure enough he did! We could hardly fit the rest of the groceries in the car! We are going to have to clear a spot in the storage room for these products now!

3 comments:

  1. What? It's only like 400 rolls of toilet paper... seriously though it was almost 50% off, how can you go wrong! :D

    People were giving me strange looks though. Perhaps I was stocking up for the next Y2K? 2012?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL!!! Seriously funny story and I LOVE the picture too! ...it's so "real" I would have loved to see Shayne in line paying for all that toilet paper! Half price is a great deal.

    2012...I have to do my research and see what I need to stock up on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movie is going to come out soon, it looks like it is going to be really good.

    ReplyDelete