The cake we had we so good and the icing was not that sweet stuff. There was only 2 pieces of cake left and they did not stay very long. Austin and I had cake everywhere, good thing we were camping and it was easy to clean up! I even had cake up my nose!The night finished off with fireworks and a fire. It was a great weekend and the weather was pretty good. This is the last time that we will be camping this year and next time it will hopefully be with a little one.
I think just about everyone is in agreement that the sweet icing isn't as good as the non sweet stuff. Amazing it took all those years for everyone to finally figure it out.
ReplyDeleteThe cake fight was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing. How does cake in the nose feel anyway? Not good I'm sure!
The fireworks were pretty awesome and there is nothing like sitting around a nice campfire!
Great weekend overall.
I'm not looking forward to camping with a baby... that would be really hard! Your sister has done it so at least we know it can be done.
You can always leave the baby with Gramma!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that Austin will never forget his cake fight with Auntie! They are such a blast!
Cake in the nose?! LOL
ReplyDeleteSo cool that we got to "go" camping with you guys this year! I'm kind of sad that it's come to an end but look forward to the pictures of next year! :-)