Tucker is still adjusting to me working, but at least now I don't have a coax him to get out of bed. However, this last Friday was a little different. Shayne does not normally work Fridays, so he was sleeping when I left for work. I just left the dog in bed as I normally do if Shayne is sleeping. I came back into our room to change because I was not happy with my outfit. When I looked at Tucker he was actually standing in his bed waiting for me to let him out and he looked like he was wondering why I didn't let him out! I guess that I am going to have to let him out on Fridays as well!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I Am Confused
Tucker is still adjusting to me working, but at least now I don't have a coax him to get out of bed. However, this last Friday was a little different. Shayne does not normally work Fridays, so he was sleeping when I left for work. I just left the dog in bed as I normally do if Shayne is sleeping. I came back into our room to change because I was not happy with my outfit. When I looked at Tucker he was actually standing in his bed waiting for me to let him out and he looked like he was wondering why I didn't let him out! I guess that I am going to have to let him out on Fridays as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awwwww, I always feel sorry for dogs when I see them in kennels. People tell me they find their kennels comforting because they're den animals but Little Bear hates them. He gets anxiety so he hasn't been in one since he was just a puppy, many years ago.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like Tucker gets to run free all day though? Being such a hyper dog, I wonder what he does all day? :-) Little Bear sleeps most of the day, except when it's time to bark at movement or noises (at least that's his pattern on the days I'm home).
It's been nice getting to know Tucker through your pictures; I love him. :-)
Awww, Tucker is so "human" it's unreal how he sure acts like he is anyways! Does he still jump when either you or Shayne carries his kennel to bed at night?
ReplyDeleteHow's work going Sandy? Do you like what you do? You must still be adjusting a bit to the downtown thing everyday now I would imagine, mind you we're all a bit like Tucker I think to some degree... change sometimes sets in and becomes comfy really fast!
Tucker loves his kennel. Everytime we go to our bedroom he follows us and goes to his kennel to lay down. We have to actually call him out, or he will just stay there and sleep.
ReplyDeleteYes he is loose during the day and I think that he sleeps and barks at things all day long! We don't let him on the furniture that much when we are home, but there is a particular spot that he likes on the love seat upstairs where he can lay down and watch out the window at the same time. It would be neat to have a video to actually see what the do.
Mom, Sandy doesn't work downtown. She works near the U of A.
ReplyDelete