Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The "Jason" house

Shayne and I were on the North side of Edmonton getting some hockey rookie cards. On the way we saw this house. I can't believe that houses like this even exist anymore! It was sooo scary and old looking and it reminds me of a house out of a horror show!

4 comments:

  1. It was funny taking the picture out of the car while driving. "Drive by" photography!

    Spooky looking house for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure does look spooky, it looks like it could fall apart literally at any given time, especially if a strong wind came up!

    Shayne you'd best copyright that "drive by photography," I've done it but never knew what to call it 'til now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great drive by photography shot! :-) I love this old house...with a little (well, maybe a lot) of TLC, this would be charming, romantic and quaint. Did you notice if people are living in it or is it abandoned?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It kinda looked like there were people living there, but I am not sure.

    ReplyDelete