This is what I walk through every morning, lunch and evening. I could go up the other staircase and it is faster, but I choose not to. This is one side of the plant area and there is more to the left. There is water in that blue area that houses many very large koi fish. Some of them are named, but I have not gotten a clear answer as to what they are. A couple of them are as big as a small fish that you would catch in the lake and eat. I ALWAYS stop, look and appreciate the beauty. My manager says that in the spring and summer all of the flowers bloom and it is just an outstanding view. There are many exotic flowers like birds of paradise. I wish that I could just pull my computer up here and work!Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Work
This is what I walk through every morning, lunch and evening. I could go up the other staircase and it is faster, but I choose not to. This is one side of the plant area and there is more to the left. There is water in that blue area that houses many very large koi fish. Some of them are named, but I have not gotten a clear answer as to what they are. A couple of them are as big as a small fish that you would catch in the lake and eat. I ALWAYS stop, look and appreciate the beauty. My manager says that in the spring and summer all of the flowers bloom and it is just an outstanding view. There are many exotic flowers like birds of paradise. I wish that I could just pull my computer up here and work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful! I don't blame you for wanting to take your work there, it looks so serene and peaceful, like you would be in paradise while working! I'm looking forward to seeing another photo when the flowers are all in bloom!
ReplyDeleteVery nice, I'll have to come by one day and see for myself!
ReplyDeleteHey, I worked in this building once! I did a temp job for maybe a month or 6 weeks sometime in the mid 90s or so. I don't even remember the department I worked for. It's brick on the outside isn't it? It's soooooo beautiful inside and an awesome location for taking lunch and breaks! They have a cafeteria in there too don't they?
ReplyDeleteYes the outside is brick, and there is a cafeteria there. The food always looks sooo good, but I have been really good with the diet.
ReplyDelete