Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nicholas


On Thursday February 26, 2009 Nicholas was born in the late afternoon. His mother is my long time friend Marzena ( who gave me the fertility gifts in an earlier post). He was born at 8 pounds 7 ounces (I think) and both of them are happy and healthy. He is just perfect and a blessing!

3 comments:

  1. Even though his eyes were closed I could see him sort of squint when you were taking the pictures. I guess a flash is something pretty bright when you've only used your eyes for a few hours in your entire life.

    He was very cute though. I always find it a little creepy how baby's heads are a little pointy for the first couple days after being born. I know why it happens, just something I've always found a little creepy is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what an adorable little miracle, he is so precious. And Shayne, did you ever think that you might have had a pointy head at one point in your life? LOL .... You didn't because you were born my C-section, just had to throw that in there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, he's adorable...but so much work! It's all worth it though. :-) I love his name too.

    ReplyDelete