Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Why Do We Live Here Again?

I am not one to complain much about shovelling, but I was groaning more about it than Shayne was. I cannot believe it...it is supposed to be +2, not minus 29 overnight. I am thinking about early retirement in Arizona!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you! Days like today, I don't blame hockey players for not wanting to move here. If I could pick any city and was a millionaire I'd be thinking some place warmer for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unreal, your pile of snow is just as high as you are Sandy! This is insane and if you do move get an extra bedroom in your house pretty please! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I'd be one to complain about shoveling - if I had to do it! I don't like it too hot either though...30 is too hot for me. I also don't like hurricanes, tornadoes, monsoons, earthquakes or any of that other stuff so I'll take the snow and our sorta-warm summers. Heck, I'd even learn how to shovel it if I had to I guess...or maybe I could hire someone to do it for me?!

    ReplyDelete