Sunday, March 22, 2009
My Smart Dog
Its amazing what Tucker will do for a carrot. When we first found out about his allergies, we used carrots and ice cubes for treats so he really thinks that he is getting something really special! I think that this is all of his tricks, did I leave any out Shayne? Normally he catches the carrot in mid air, but he missed this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's a heck of a lot of tricks for one little carrot! What a good sport! LOL Little Bear would probably get frustrated with me if I didn't give him a treat after each trick. :-) The video is sooooooooooooooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteNeat, I had no idea you could post video on here!
ReplyDeleteThe only one you missed was "lick your lips". That one is cute too.
LOL Tucker has to be the coolest dog EVER! I love Tucker so much and that is the most work that I've ever seen any living creature do for a CARROT? LOL Thanks Sandy for sharing this!!
ReplyDelete