On Tuesday July 7 I had to go for some blood work. I had to pay $42.00 for same day results to tell me something that I already knew. The nasal spray superfact was not working. The fertility clinic decided to put me on a different medicine called Lupron which is injections. This is the medicine that my friend Marzena was on, so I took a little comfort in that. I will need to be on this medicine for the duration of the treatment which means at one point I will need 2 injections per day. I really despise all injections, but I am most fearful of when I go to Calgary and have to give them to myself ( thankfully Shayne gives them to me right now). This is not fun and very frustrating!Monday, July 13, 2009
Disappointing
On Tuesday July 7 I had to go for some blood work. I had to pay $42.00 for same day results to tell me something that I already knew. The nasal spray superfact was not working. The fertility clinic decided to put me on a different medicine called Lupron which is injections. This is the medicine that my friend Marzena was on, so I took a little comfort in that. I will need to be on this medicine for the duration of the treatment which means at one point I will need 2 injections per day. I really despise all injections, but I am most fearful of when I go to Calgary and have to give them to myself ( thankfully Shayne gives them to me right now). This is not fun and very frustrating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's not fair all of the medications you have to be on for this treatment when all I basically have to do is show up one day. I appreciate you going through all of this!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear this Sandy, yet there is still hope. It is extremely frustrating and unnerving to have to give yourself injections, I've been there and can totally relate, yet once this is all over it will become a distant blur.
ReplyDeleteYou are extremely courageous and I love you Sandy!
Thanks for the encouraging word!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that the other stuff didn't work for you but like Darlene says, there is still hope! Thankfully we live in a technologically advanced time and I'm sure with all of what they can do...they will help you have the baby you wish for.
ReplyDelete