On Friday July 10 Shayne came home with the most outstanding arrangement of flowers that I have ever seen. Most of these flowers are exotic and I spent alot of time just admiring them and taking pictures. Thank you very much Shayne for these delicate and magnificent flowers! I really appreciate them!Monday, July 13, 2009
Wow
On Friday July 10 Shayne came home with the most outstanding arrangement of flowers that I have ever seen. Most of these flowers are exotic and I spent alot of time just admiring them and taking pictures. Thank you very much Shayne for these delicate and magnificent flowers! I really appreciate them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They aren't nearly as beautiful as you are! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, what a special moment in time! You two are meant to be together. I love it when we all get together, the love emits from both of you!
ReplyDeleteYa, awwww :-)
ReplyDeleteThey are very beautiful.