Monday, January 19, 2009

Grandma's recipes

My recently deceased Grandma's recipes were borrowed to me quite some time ago. I thought that it would be a great idea to scan them so that I would have her recipes with her original writing. It's funny that she never had any sort of filing system...they were all just sort of kept in this folder. I took this picture right before I was going to get started and then....I got distracted. So now it is on my list of things to do again!

3 comments:

  1. You are on lucky lady Sandy! What a treasure you have there, I'd love to see them sometime, maybe, just maybe, there's something in there that I'd love to attempt to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, absolute treasure! I'd love to see them too. It looks like they're in nice shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all my grandma's hand written recipes .. it is so nice to look back at and see her writing and know .. she once was making this same thing :-)

    ReplyDelete