Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tucker's Toy

Tucker is a very active dog and he loves to play with his toys. He constantly brings them to you and then sets them in your lap to play with and he will play for hours. If you don't play with him ( as in this picture) he will give you those puppy eyes and nudge the toy more towards you. We have tried other options to aleviate his energy such as frizzbee, the laser, remote control cars, and I even taught him how to play hide and seek! I wonder if he will ever slow down.

4 comments:

  1. He even plays hide and seek?!! That's hilarious! He's sooooooo cute but he would wear me out in no time. How old is he now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tucker, I think that his engergy is awesome, mind you I only see him on occassion! I never knew that he also plays hide and seek, that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hide and seek is pretty darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is 5 now. They said that he may settle down a little with age. You can tell that he is getting older because it only takes him 5 minutes to stop being a freak after someone comes over. It used to take an hour!!

    ReplyDelete