Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Sidewalk Made of Ice PT2

On Wednesday January 21 I decided that I was bound and determined to lift this ice up. I went to costco and got a huge bucket of de-icer and away I went. After almost 2 hours, 4 blisters and an aching back, I gave up for the day. Some of the areas were over 2 inches thick and it was not easy. You really cannot see, but I am about 3/4 done. I think that I will probably finish up this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, what a huge job! Good for you for having that kind of stamina - I would just thrown de-icer on it and...walk away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite the job you are tackling Sandy! I don't think that I'd go out and attempt this with the weather as cold as it is going to be though. It's not supposed to be warm at all, I think around -20 for the whole weekend! BRRRRR winter's back after that little bit of a reprieve we were granted!

    ReplyDelete