Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I cannot believe how much snow that there has been lately! I am really getting tired to clearing the driveway and driving on the terrible roads. The drift was so high on January 13, 2009 that it covered a good portion of one window!

3 comments:

  1. Eeek...that would make me feel closed in and claustraphobic(sp?) to see snow at my window like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure did snow an insane amount! Unreal that it covered up your windows! I had to post on the snow as well, hard to fathom that we can still get out and go places when I look at the amount of snow that we actually got yesterday! Darn near need a dog sled, do you think that Tucker would make a good lead dog? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think that I would be claustrophobic as well if it wasn't just one of little windows at the top of the house!

    All you would have to do is put any animal in front of Tucker and he would chase it....I bet he would pull 3 of you!!

    ReplyDelete