Over Christmas we put the bike in one of the bedrooms and it did not get used at all. Yesterday I decided to put it right by the stairs so that we will see it all the time. Now we have no excuses, it is right in front of the T.V. I don't want to put it downstairs with the treadmill just yet because we will NEVER use it then! Wish us luck!Sunday, January 25, 2009
The unused bike
Over Christmas we put the bike in one of the bedrooms and it did not get used at all. Yesterday I decided to put it right by the stairs so that we will see it all the time. Now we have no excuses, it is right in front of the T.V. I don't want to put it downstairs with the treadmill just yet because we will NEVER use it then! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck! :-)
ReplyDeleteI have to unbury my bike as well, it sits under a pile of clothes at the foot of my bed, it did get used for the first week and now.... great idea to put it somewhere visable. Maybe I can put it in front of my comp, I do have a wireless keyboard! lol
ReplyDeleteGood luck with that Sandy, I hope this strategy works for you!
Hey...I just noticed Tucker's little nose in the lower right corner of this picture! LOL
ReplyDelete