Last night we watched the game in HD on the big projector screen. Our captain got his first hat trick. For those of you who don't know....my favorite player is Cogliano ( because of course he is the best looking!!!). Moreau was in my thoughts, but never really made the top three until last night. The upgrade was not because of his hat trick but because of his interview afterwards. While he was in the middle of a conversation with Gene ( I think thats his name).......he stopped to keep the rhythm of a song playing in the background with a couple of clapping motions! If you watch this you will understand what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkXGEXrz7EU . When we first saw it, Shayne and I said to each other, " Did you just see that?". Hahahahaha....how fun is he.....now he moves into my top 3!!Monday, January 19, 2009
In competition for my new favorite player.......
Last night we watched the game in HD on the big projector screen. Our captain got his first hat trick. For those of you who don't know....my favorite player is Cogliano ( because of course he is the best looking!!!). Moreau was in my thoughts, but never really made the top three until last night. The upgrade was not because of his hat trick but because of his interview afterwards. While he was in the middle of a conversation with Gene ( I think thats his name).......he stopped to keep the rhythm of a song playing in the background with a couple of clapping motions! If you watch this you will understand what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkXGEXrz7EU . When we first saw it, Shayne and I said to each other, " Did you just see that?". Hahahahaha....how fun is he.....now he moves into my top 3!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet, that was totally awesome! I love his personality and you got it Sandy, he's hot!
ReplyDeleteLOL...that's very cool! Sorry to have to ask (thought they might tell me in the youtube video but they didn't) but what is a hat trick? I can hear Shayne in the background, "Whaaaaaaat, are you kidding?! Auntie Julie doesn't know what a hat trick is? No way". lol
ReplyDeleteHehe, I did think something along those lines.
ReplyDeleteHere is what a hat trick is.