Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Blizzard on March 27th?

I rarely watch the news anymore so I was NOT expecting to get up to THIS! I just could not believe that it was blizzarding on March 27....is this ever going to end. I am REALLY tired of this snow. I ask myself once again....why do we live here?

4 comments:

  1. The day was miserable but your picture is awesome! I think winter is here to stay...forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photo, if I was in Hawaii and looking at it! LOL just kidding it's a great picture of our reality here, and just yesterday I was concerned about my car not getting through the huge puddle from it all melting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy weather this year for sure. Let's hope that is the last of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, please, please... let it be the end of that snow!

    ReplyDelete