This is my new digital photo frame for work. Shayne added 512MB to it so I can store many photos at full size. I have quite a few loaded and it just flips through them about every 45 seconds. What are they going to think of next? I would love to get a BIG one and put it on the wall in our house.Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Digital Photo Frame
This is my new digital photo frame for work. Shayne added 512MB to it so I can store many photos at full size. I have quite a few loaded and it just flips through them about every 45 seconds. What are they going to think of next? I would love to get a BIG one and put it on the wall in our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They are neat for sure.
ReplyDeleteI remember that picture on the frame, we were at the top of the tram in Jasper. Thousands of feet in the air, looking over the edge was a drop straight down the mountain. I'm surprised you were able to get a clear picture your hands were shaking so much from being afraid of the heights. What a beautiful view though!
That is so cool Sandy, I've often looked at these frames but for some odd reason never bought one. I love it! I also love the photo that's on it, very nice! About how many pics is 512MB?
ReplyDeleteI have no, idea....you will have to ask Shayne. I think that it may depend on the megapixils ( or however you spell it) of you camera.
ReplyDeleteEach pic is around 4 MB, so 512/4 = 128 pictures or so. But they don't need to be near that size since the frame is so small. Full resolution is enough for a poster size. If you resize them to smaller you could fit thousands. The 512 MB card though was just an extra one I had lying around. You can put in bigger cards if you wanted (for very cheap these days). I remember seeing a 4 or 8 GB for $10 at SuperStore the other day.
ReplyDeleteYa, I love those frames too. Michael bought me one for Mother's Day last year.
ReplyDelete