Yesterday we went to the game and it was fan appreciation night. We got all sorts of great prizes. It started off with those blow up sticks that make a loud noise when you hit them together. Then we won a 2 for 1 prime rib dinner at the River Cree Casino restaurant. Then I caught an Oilers t-shirt and then.... on the way out we got a can of coke zero, a pack of rexal band aids and a rexal place chap stick. It would have been a great night if we won...but one point is better than none!Friday, March 13, 2009
Fan Appreciation Night
Yesterday we went to the game and it was fan appreciation night. We got all sorts of great prizes. It started off with those blow up sticks that make a loud noise when you hit them together. Then we won a 2 for 1 prime rib dinner at the River Cree Casino restaurant. Then I caught an Oilers t-shirt and then.... on the way out we got a can of coke zero, a pack of rexal band aids and a rexal place chap stick. It would have been a great night if we won...but one point is better than none!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good haul~ you're so right one point is better than none! That's the way I feel about this cheesy essay that I was up until 5am writing last night, a few marks are better than none!
ReplyDeleteWowwwwww...you got a LOT of stuff in one night, way to go!
ReplyDelete