From all this bad weather we have been having, my lips were very dry. I decided that I would bring some chap stick to work. Throughout the day I periodically put my chap stick on and it did not seem to be working. It also had this really "wet" feeling. At the end of the day I took a closer look and guess what it is? Nail and cuticle butter!Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Not So Great Chap Stick
From all this bad weather we have been having, my lips were very dry. I decided that I would bring some chap stick to work. Throughout the day I periodically put my chap stick on and it did not seem to be working. It also had this really "wet" feeling. At the end of the day I took a closer look and guess what it is? Nail and cuticle butter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is seriously hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteLMAO that is so funny, sorry but it just is! How did it taste or do I really want to know? hehe
ReplyDeleteIt tasted like chapstick!
ReplyDeleteNot the cherry or any flavor, just chapstick!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh...seriously hilarious is right!!! LOL
ReplyDelete