There is nothing like fresh vegetables and herbs to me but I just do not like to garden. So we went to the farmers market and bought these potatoes, carrots and dill. Shayne came up with a way to season the potatoes that was outstanding. I must say that he is becoming quite the grill guru!Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yum, yum and yum! So resort Marchuk now has an exquisite chef, I'm going to have to make reservations one of these fine evenings! lol Looks so delicious, way to go Shayne. You make a mother extremely proud son!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliments but it's nothing fancy. It makes such a huge difference when things are fresh, I love the farmers market.
ReplyDeleteWe HAVE to get peas at least once this year. Maybe we can go tonight!
I'll see how my peas are doing out at the farm, no promises though as I have been an absentee gardener this year. I guess that potatoes are now coming. Yummmm new potatoes (said in a Homer Simpson voice!)
ReplyDeleteLooks deeeeeeelicious and so healthy! I would love to know your secret Shayne...always looking for new ideas.
ReplyDelete