
On Wednesday July 29, 2009 I went for blood work to ensure everything is still on schedule. The tests turned out positive and we are still set to be in Calgary on Saturday August 1 for the two weeks. We are going to leave Friday after work again and Shayne is going to stay the long weekend with me and then return to Edmonton on Monday. He will come back to Calgary either Thursday or Friday depending how my body reacts to the medicine.
My sister Angie put this awesome care package together for me filled with all sorts of bath and grooming items. Also included was a New Beginnings luck charm, a necklace with a "believe" charm, some scratch and win tickets and 2 cards. One of them brought me to tears, it was so heartfelt. Thanks Angie, I really appreciate this!
Awww, this is so thoughtful of Angie. Isn't it fantastic having a sister? I love having sisters, they are the awesomest! lol
ReplyDeleteIf you get really bored and want to chat please feel free to call me. You can call me at home now, my phone is up and running... oops that's the comp! lol Take care Sandy, and I shall keep you in my prayers!
That was really nice of Angie, very thoughtful :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful gift! So glad to hear things are still on schedule!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful sister.
ReplyDelete