Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Miracle Pots Update

That crazy plant has finally hit the roof. I am not sure what I am going to do with it and whether or not I am going to have to trim it. It is surprising how much it has grown. I posted a picture of it in February ( The Charlie Brown Tree) if you want to see it's progress.

I have taken down the Charlie Brown Christmas tree and placed it outside. I really did not like it that much and could not stand it anymore. I thought that I would prefer nature to take its course instead of just throwing it out. If it survives I guess that I will decide what to do with it then!

The light under the stove is still on and still has not ever been turned off. I am afraid that if I turn it off it will not turn back on, so on it stays.

That helium balloon is still the one that Shayne bought for me in Calgary. I cannot believe that it is still floating. It must have been some great helium!

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Where did you buy that pot? I'm going to have to try one now! lol

    It's amazing as well that your light hasn't burnt out yet! Unreal!

    And that balloon, unbelievable!

    It seems that sometimes in life things just happen, no explanation, they just do and when they are positive, just smile and enjoy is about all I can say! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I knew it had grown a lot but I had no idea how much until I compared the pictures. I remember in the old pot that thing barely grew much in years never mind months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I would LOVE to have one of these pots - but that would mean I'd have to buy a real plant! I don't know if I'm prepared to start taking care of real plants again. At one time in my life I never would have imagined not having real plants but now they seem like so much responsibility. :-)

    Your never-ending light bulb fascinates me.

    And that is some great balloon (or helium) to still be floating!

    ReplyDelete