Sooo, the Charlie Brown tree from Christmas is still alive and doing well with little to no light and very little care. I decided that if it can make it through my neglect, it is worth keeping. I have now transfered it to "the amazing pot growers" like the other plants and I am confident that it will do well. These pots will grow ANYTHING! All you need to do is put water in the base every 2-3 weeks depending on the plant. This is my type of pot! The plant that is above the microwave has been with us since the condo and it was only one stick with a few leaves. It never really grew much until I put it in the miracle pot. Then it got grew so much, and got so out of hand that it had to be moved out of the way! I wish that these self watering pots came in more variety and better material, because I would be willing to spend alot of money on them.Wednesday, February 11, 2009
The Charlie Brown Tree
Sooo, the Charlie Brown tree from Christmas is still alive and doing well with little to no light and very little care. I decided that if it can make it through my neglect, it is worth keeping. I have now transfered it to "the amazing pot growers" like the other plants and I am confident that it will do well. These pots will grow ANYTHING! All you need to do is put water in the base every 2-3 weeks depending on the plant. This is my type of pot! The plant that is above the microwave has been with us since the condo and it was only one stick with a few leaves. It never really grew much until I put it in the miracle pot. Then it got grew so much, and got so out of hand that it had to be moved out of the way! I wish that these self watering pots came in more variety and better material, because I would be willing to spend alot of money on them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wowzers, it looks to me like you have a green thumb Sandy...your plants are beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHer thumb is the oposite of green. What would that be? Yellow thumb.
ReplyDeleteThey really are miracle pots! :)
I need some of them miracle pots then! You got me curious about the opposite of green. I didn't think it was yellow because yellow and green are similar (when I'm changing colors of things in Photoshop) so I had to do a google search:
ReplyDeleteBlue is the opposite of Orange
Yellow is the opposite of Purple
Red is the opposite of Green
Black is the opposite of White
So Sandy must have a red thumb. :-) Me too, in fact I don't even own a single real plant anymore - only 3 fake ones. :-)
Sandy, your plants do look fantastic! I have seen self watering planters all over the place, most are plastic, if not all, but you can get them in a variety of colors. I'll keep my eyes open for you when I'm out shopping and keep you posted. These ones you have them in look great to me!
ReplyDeleteYes, I have seen the pots in black and there is also a differnt ( and less superior) kind at Canadian Tire which are different colors. I just wish that they came in ceramic with different patterns!
ReplyDeleteFunny AJ! I guess that my thumb is red!