Saturday, February 14, 2009

The New Microwave

Finally we got the new microwave in. Shayne and I, as well as the house was in total disarray, so we just HAD to get it! We are very happy with this microwave as we got a great deal. It was normally $399.99 and we got it for $289.00. Who new that The Bay had such great deals on their appliances! I will for sure go there when we need any other big appliances. This microwave was not fun to install....right Shayne? He needed to drill new holes in the above cupboards and of course he needed to put a new bracket on. There are alot of holes behind this microwave now and I hope that we will not have to replace it for a long time.

3 comments:

  1. After this, I now officially hate microwaves. Damn was that ever a pain in the ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty expensive for a microwave nowadays, maybe because it's the kind that has to be installed. I don't blame you Shayne, the microwaves you buy, bring home and sit on a shelf are so much easier! :-) But you did it - and it looks great!

    And everytime I see a picture of your stove now, I'm reminded that that little light has been on for 3+ years. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize that this type of a microwave was such a pain in the butt to install, I think that you got a heck of a deal, now if this one keeps up to your light, you're for sure going to get your monies worth!

    I buy lots of gifts from the Bay on sale, they do have awesome sale prices, just never pay full price for something there, then it gets super expensive!

    ReplyDelete