Darlene was asking in an earlier post about a remote control that eliminates multiple remotes. This is our remote control and it is the best thing since sliced bread! When I want to watch t.v. I just push activities and then push watch t.v. and it turns the cable box on, the surround sound, the t.v. and ensures that all of them are on the right input. Then the remotes does everything you want it to do for that particular activity. If I want to play xbox 360, I push that button and it does the right thing. Shayne has it hooked up for many different activities and it is sooo much easier for me. If for some reason it does not turn on the device properly, it even has help and will go through it with you!Friday, February 6, 2009
The Amazing Remote
Darlene was asking in an earlier post about a remote control that eliminates multiple remotes. This is our remote control and it is the best thing since sliced bread! When I want to watch t.v. I just push activities and then push watch t.v. and it turns the cable box on, the surround sound, the t.v. and ensures that all of them are on the right input. Then the remotes does everything you want it to do for that particular activity. If I want to play xbox 360, I push that button and it does the right thing. Shayne has it hooked up for many different activities and it is sooo much easier for me. If for some reason it does not turn on the device properly, it even has help and will go through it with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Noooooooooo way!!! I NEED one of these and someone to program it and to hook my comp through my TV... hmm May is right around the corner? :-) Who would have thought that one remote could be programmed to do all of this and it sure sounds simple, can it really be true? lol
ReplyDeleteIt is pretty neat once it's finally programmed, that is the part that takes forever.
ReplyDeleteIt's actually made by a company that historically makes computer peripherals (mice, keyboards, speakers, etc). Logitech.
Handy little thing for sure, especially with all the crap I have hooked up!
WOW that is amaaaaaaaaaaaazing technology! Even I could probably work one of those. :-) How expensive are they?
ReplyDelete