.jpg)
I originally took this picture because I actually tired out Tucker with his ball. However, I am posting it here because I spent a fair amount of time researching how to fix his eyes. The red eye reduction on the camera doesn't work for him. I also tried to use the red eye reduction in one of those photoshop programs, but that didn't work either. The only way that I found how to do it is in photoshop using layers and drawing it in. This is just wayyyyy beyond me, so I was wondering if there are any simple ways to take care of this?
I can't believe that you tired out Tucker! As for the red eyes you're going to have to consult the expert, AJ!
ReplyDeleteHe doesn't look tired out to me! lol The red eye is tricky with pets (as you've discovered). Sometimes you can get away with painting the white (or green or yellow) part with the color replacement tool (under the brush tool in PS) or select the white and go to Image/Adjustments/Desaturate but more often than not, you have to do it manually in layers (unfortunately).
ReplyDeleteI will try to remember this AJ, but to be honest, Tucker will most likely end up with green eyes!
ReplyDelete