Friday, February 6, 2009

Top 3 Dinner

On Wednesday we went to Calgary for a quick trip to the Fertility Clinic. We stayed the night and then we had appointments all day on Thursday, but of course we did get time to go to one of my top 3 restaurants. It is a Persian restaurant called Atlas and it serves my favorite dish chellow kabob ( kakob koobideh). My best friend is Iranian and I grew up with this food since I was twelve years old. Unfortunatly her family moved away from Edmonton and I don't get to have it anymore and the only Persian restaurant is in Calgary. AND...you have to eat it with a fork and spoon and a certain way, or it does not taste the same! We were sooo happy when we left!

3 comments:

  1. So how did it go at the fertility clinic? I sure hope that some good news will be coming your way sometime in the near future!!

    That dish looks fantastic! Delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clinic was really good. We have qualified for the IVF and we are on the list. They estimate that we will start the process in August. It's pretty exciting and scary at the same time. Today we were in Walmart and there was this kid who would not stop screaming. We looked at each other and said " are you sure that you want to do this?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmmm I would LOVE to go there and try some of the food but we never go to Calgary. That's great news that you qualified for the IVF...not sure exactly what you have to go through but I hope it all works out!

    ReplyDelete