When we found out that I got the job, the first thing that I thought of was....well how happy I was and the next thing I thought about was my wardrobe. My weight has been soo sporatic lately. I have now lost the weight that I put on in Vegas and over Christmas. Now I am working on the 28 pounds that I put on during the quitting smoking phase. So I do have a limited wardrobe right now. Shayne and I decided to set a limit of $100.00 for my shopping ( until the job starts rolling). I was so excited and headed out shortly after I got the call. I spent 3-4 hours shopping and I got some great deals ( I lost track of time). I got 3 pairs of pants and 4 shirts all for $100.00. Many of the stores are clearing our their winter stock, so it was so exciting. I was not expecting to get so much for so little. Shhhhhh, I want to go to 2 more stores tomorrow and see what kind of sales they have......your not reading this Shayne are you?Saturday, February 21, 2009
The Bargain Shopper
When we found out that I got the job, the first thing that I thought of was....well how happy I was and the next thing I thought about was my wardrobe. My weight has been soo sporatic lately. I have now lost the weight that I put on in Vegas and over Christmas. Now I am working on the 28 pounds that I put on during the quitting smoking phase. So I do have a limited wardrobe right now. Shayne and I decided to set a limit of $100.00 for my shopping ( until the job starts rolling). I was so excited and headed out shortly after I got the call. I spent 3-4 hours shopping and I got some great deals ( I lost track of time). I got 3 pairs of pants and 4 shirts all for $100.00. Many of the stores are clearing our their winter stock, so it was so exciting. I was not expecting to get so much for so little. Shhhhhh, I want to go to 2 more stores tomorrow and see what kind of sales they have......your not reading this Shayne are you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For sure, that was some amazing shopping hon!
ReplyDeleteShhhhhh, I want to buy a few extra things to have the Oilers sign for Sunday... you're not reading this Sandy, are you?
We already bought some Oilers stuff today...how much do u need? :)
ReplyDeleteLOL Shayne and Sandy.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how many clothes you got for $100 Sandy - that's incredible!! And oops...maybe my previous post about the lunches we could enjoy together won't coincide with your weight loss efforts (unless you decide to take a day off here and there). :-)
You two are so funny! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love your photo Sandy, great job shopping! I love the fact that I can actually see what you all bought, it's one thing to read it and another to actually see how much you got for your money! It looks like you got some really nice clothes!
Are you going to try and sneak in another photo of your future purchases? Shayne might miss a day here! lol