Monday, August 3, 2009

Lee House Restaurant


On July 24, 2009 a couple of us from work went out for lunch to Lee House Restaurant. It is authentic Korean cuisine and the food is amazing. This soup was full of spicy goodness and in those little dishes was pickles that you eat with the rice. In the stone bowl was another rice dish that was sooooo good. I would definitely eat here again.

4 comments:

  1. Yummm, where is this restaurant at Sandy? I love little spicy new dishes every now and again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever tried Korean before, but I absolutely love Asian food so I'm sure I'd like it to. It looks really good, now I'm hungry!

    We'll have to try a place together one time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This restaurant is right off of White Ave and Calgary Trail. It is by Estelles Hair Academy and Royal Pizza if you know where that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would LOVE to try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete