.jpg)
Edo....yummy Edo...when we cheat on our diet, we usually cheat with Edo. It is one of my favorite treats! I would prefer this over a fast food burger any day!! I think that I was Asian in my former life! I was very happy today to cheat...but I wondered what the workers thought of me taking a picture of my food ( all by myself). And yes, as Shayne says, it does taste better using chop sticks...not sure why though!!
This looks absolutely delicious Sandy! And for some odd reason I find it to be true, this type of food just does not taste near as good with a fork!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't know because the food wouldn't reach my mouth with chopsticks and it still tastes might fine on a fork. :-) I don't know why but I LOVE pictures of food. lol This is a great picture - and this looks deeeeeeeelicious! I don't think Edo is much of a cheat, it's mostly rice, veggies and a bit of meat. I know you're allowed to have Edo on the Weight Watchers diet.
ReplyDeletelooks delish! :-)
ReplyDelete